Terms and Conditions of
Ending Contract of Membership
Note: this form is for memberships and weekly direct debts only, for other cancellations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COOLING OFF PERIOD
For any reason the dancer feels that this agreement is not suitable within 48 hours of signing the dancer aggreement may cancel this agreement with no penalty, however the costs of the classes attended must be paid for at a casual rate of $35 per attended class.
- Any termination 6 weeks prior to any show to which the dancer has agreed to perform in will be charged to the date of performance and an additional fee subject to quotation to cover the inconvenience caused to the other members, expenses incurred on replacement and an additional value of $750 to the fees to be paid at the end of the agreement.
- Dancers may not withdraw from the performance team and must remain in full commitment and those withdrawing will be liable for all costs pertaining to their withdrawal including tuition and termination expenses.
- Any breach of terms and conditions would result in first warning and then second warning. If breach is not cured, it shall result into the termination of the Agreement.
- Termination of agreement full payment of remaining balance of contract/membership must be paid within 7 business days.
- 14 days notice to cancel payments is required (note payments are debited during this time and non-refundable regardless of attendance)